Call for Abstracts | Start: JAN 1 2021 | E-mail: email@example.com | Deadline: 15 June 2021;
As some scientists asked: 'Please let me know if there is the possibility to submit the abstract with some delay.'
The program of the meeting will include the following topics and promote innovations and breakthroughs by multidisciplinary interactions :
please see: http://www.qyim-cn.com/forum/index.html
January 1, 2021 – June 15, 2021 (Deadline);
Before June 30, 2021
Please read and adhere to the guidlines carefully.
1) Please download HERE
|The Template of the Abstract|
The abstract submission for the conference is solely possible via email:
3) File name: Session#-Your full name-country-university-preferred type of presentation-paper title
(or 3-5 keywords in the title)-submission date.doc
S1-Tom Smith-USA-NW Uni-oral-paper title (or 3-5 keywords in the title)-2020May18.doc
S5-John Brown-France-Uni de Pol-poster-paper title (or 3-5 keywords in the title)-2020May19.doc
4) Notification of Acceptance: The notification of acceptance (as oral or poster presentation) will be sent to the corresponding authors before June 25, 2019.
After the date, if you have not received the notification, please contact us via email at
5) The abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
6) Presentation Preference. Authors must indicate their preferred type of presentation.Please note that the final decision on the presentation format will be made by the Scientific Committee..
7) The length on the abstract may not exceed 2 pages (including Figures, Tables, References, and Acknowledgements)
8) Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-) authors, correct formatting and grammar.
9) Accepted abstracts will be published as they have been submitted. Changes are not possible anymore after the submission deadline.
10) Please use only generally known abbreviations or, in other cases, explain the word in brackets.Please do not use any abbreviations in the title.
11) Please note that only accepted abstracts from registered participants who paid the registration fees in full will be included in formal Abstarct Book.
12) In general, the main author should also be the presenting author at the conference.
13) Topics for submission: The scientific program will be organised in lecture and poster parallel sessions,please see above: Sessions
14)Modification of submitted abstracts. Please note that changes are only possible until 30 June 2019.
15) Publication in the abstract book. Please note that only accepted abstracts from participants who registered and paid the registration fee in full within the given deadline will be published in the Abstract Book.
16) In case of any questions,please do not hesitate to contact the conference secretariat via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find your Abstract No. here (Important! please read and check it to see if your submitted abstract is in the list)
List of received/accepted abstracts
摘要投稿 说明和要求 详细（中文版）