Call for Abstracts | Start: Dec 1 2018 |E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org | Deadline: 15 June 2019
The program of the meeting will include the following topics and promote innovations and breakthroughs by multidisciplinary interactions :
Session 1: Supramolecular Chemistry; Supramolecular Materials & Applications; Natural Supramolecular Products
(S2.1) Nano-Chemistry; Nanoporous Materials & Nanosheets; Nano-Catalysis; Battery & Energy Nanomaterials;
(S2.2) Nanobiomedicine; Nanotechnology in Soil & Environment; Nanotechnology in Agriculture & Forestry
Session 3: Nano-minerals Science & Engineering, Nanogeoscience; Supramolecular Assembly of Nano-minerals & Related Hybrids & Composites (including Eco-friendly Mineral Nanomaterials; Functional Mineral/Polymer Nanocomposites & Biomass/Mineral Nanocomposites)
Session 4: This parallel session is specially designed for Students who eagerly apply for oral presentation. The topic of the work which is focused on or relevant to S1-S3 above is acceptable. Please make sure the student will definitely attend the meeting and make the presentation then. Awards to the students will be set and selected for best research work/presenters. For students who merely want to give a Poster, the abstracts should still be submitted to S1-S3 and mention it as 'poster' in the doc file name.
December 1, 2018 – June 15, 2019 (Deadline);
Before June 15, 2019
Please read and adhere to the guidlines carefully.
1) Please download HERE
|The Template of the Abstract|
The abstract submission for the conference is solely possible via email: email@example.com
3) File name: Session#-Your full name-country-university-preferred type of presentation-paper title
(or 3-5 keywords in the title)-submission date.doc
S1-Tom Smith-USA-NW Uni-oral-paper title (or 3-5 keywords in the title)-2019May18.doc
S3-John Brown-France-Uni de Pol-poster-paper title (or 3-5 keywords in the title)-2019May19.doc
4) Notification of Acceptance: The notification of acceptance (as oral or poster presentation) will be sent to the corresponding authors before June 25, 2019.
After the date, if you have not received the notification, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) The abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
6) Presentation Preference. Authors must indicate their preferred type of presentation.Please note that the final decision on the presentation format will be made by the Scientific Committee..
7) The length on the abstract may not exceed 2 pages (including Figures, Tables, References, and Acknowledgements)
8) Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-) authors, correct formatting and grammar.
9) Accepted abstracts will be published as they have been submitted. Changes are not possible anymore after the submission deadline.
10) Please use only generally known abbreviations or, in other cases, explain the word in brackets.Please do not use any abbreviations in the title.
11) Please note that only accepted abstracts from registered participants who paid the registration fees in full will be included in formal Abstarct Book.
12) In general, the main author should also be the presenting author at the conference.
13) Topics for submission: The scientific program will be organised in lecture and poster parallel sessions,please see above: Sessions
14)Modification of submitted abstracts. Please note that changes are only possible until 30 June 2019.
15) Publication in the abstract book. Please note that only accepted abstracts from participants who registered and paid the registration fee in full within the given deadline will be published in the Abstract Book.
16) In case of any questions,please do not hesitate to contact the conference secretariat via email: email@example.com
List of received/accepted abstracts
摘要投稿 说明和要求 详细（中文版）